Monday, July 7, 2014

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review

Too Faced Better Than Sex is actually pretty good and I have photos to prove it. I got mine in a Sephora mascara set but the full size retails for $23. 

It's very black, lengthening and volumizing. The wand is very big and thick (that's what she said) however I find that it always translates on my upper lashline upon application which results in me having to draw a line with eyeliner afterwards. Usually I'll go for my Eyeko Eye Liner or the one by Stila




Please excuse my eyebrow's current state. They're in the process of growing and they look like a bushy mess. Picture #1 has no mascara on. Picture #2 has one coat of Better Than Sex. Picture #3 has two coats of Better Than Sex. 

This mascara doesn't flake on me. I do want to point out that I don't like using this particular mascara on my lower lashes because it does have the tendency to smudge. Another thing is I wish it held a curl longer but then again, I have extremely stubborn, straight lashes. Other than that, I think it's pretty good! 

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts? 

4 comments:

  1. I don´t try it because we have any Too Faced in Germany ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this mascara when I tried and then my sister stole it from my makeup bag and it was never seen again -__-

    Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very good indeed!
    Many people seem to rave about it. I've never tried it... you know I'm a chicken with mascaras LOL!
    I'm scared to try new ones because if they irritate my eyes it's a waste of money :-(
    I love the Clinique High Impact so much that I'm not even tempted to go somewhere else.
    Have a nice day sis!
    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how the results turned out and I usually love big wands. I'm a little worried about the transferring, it could ruin makeup looks with light colored eyeshadows.
    I hope I can get a sample x

    ReplyDelete